1. Drinking water enhances fat loss: Water is an essential nutrient for the body as all chemical reactions depend upon it. It is very important to drink more water if you are trying to lose weight because it not only flushes out the by-products of fat breakdown, but also reduces hunger feelings. Water is an effective appetite suppressant.
2. Water prevents dehydration: Dehydration in many cases is a cause of fatigue, headaches, back pain. Muscle spams are also a sign that your body is not adequately hydrated. If you find yourself suffering from a 2.30pm lethargy, try drinking more water at lunch to remedy this.
3. Look and feel younger and have better skin: When you are adequately hydrated your skin will look and feel younger. This is because water helps replenish your skin tissue, increasing the elasticity and keeping it moisturized.
4. Increased mental clarity: Drinking more water will help you to concentrate and stay mentally alert. As your brain is mostly made up of water, having proper hydration helps you think better.
5. Boosts energy levels: Not only does exercise make you look better and feel better, but drinking water regulates your body temperature making you feel more energetic and increases muscle performance.
6. Helps in digestion and constipation: Drinking water raises your metabolism which aids in digestion. A diet high in fiber goes hand in hand with water to maintain regular bowel movements.
7. Revitalizes muscles: Good hydration keeps your muscles and joints lubricated reducing the chances of sustaining injury and muscle cramps.
8. Helps you stay healthy: Drinking plenty of water helps fight against the flu and other ailments and diseases. Drinking water can also improve your immune system.
9. Fight fatigue: Water flushes out toxins and waste products from the body. If you are not properly hydrated, organs like your heart need to work harder to pump the oxygenated blood to all cells which make you feel more tired.
10. Reduces risk of diseases: Some research studies have shown that drinking plenty of water may reduce the risk of bladder and colon cancer. Water dilutes the concentration of cancer-causing agents in the urine and therefore shortens the time which toxins are in contact with the bladder lining.
To live at a peak state of health and optimal performance we must give our body’s all the raw materials it requires to maintain, build and renew. Why not add EPX Daily SeaVeg to your diet.