5 Pillars To Weight Loss — I have just listened to this week’s episode of the 90-Day Transformation Challenge hosted by CEO Dan Putnam with special guest Matt Miller — contestant on NBC’s The Biggest Loser Show. Matt injects more commentary and wisdom for each pillar along with giving us his own outstanding weight loss testimonial.
5 Pillars To Weight Loss Body Transformation
The main takeaway for me from this 5 pillars body transformation call was; if you want to transform your life, it requires a more structured approach for you to really get behind it.
To succeed in losing weight and keeping it off, I would advise you to follow the 5 pillars to weight loss principles and take part in the EPXO2 body transformation Challenge so you stay motivated and hold yourself accountable.
1. Psychology — Any changes you want to make in your life (weight loss or any other goals) start with your mindset and having an “I CAN DO” attitude. If you develop good daily habits, they will enable you to become stronger from within and overcome any external pressures.
2. Diet & Nutrition — About 70% to 85% of weight loss success can be attributed to having a healthy diet and sticking to a healthy eating plan made up of proteins, carbohydrates, healthy fats. People will stick to a plan that’s easy to follow, especially one that you can mix it up.
3. Exercise — Taking 10-15 minute of exercise every day, 3-6 times a week, greatly helps with psychology, mindset, enhances good mood and will burn calories. HIIT (high-intensity interval training) can make a difference just by doing short bursts of exercise in your home, in the park or while out and about. No special gym equipment is necessary to make results doing this kind of exercise.
4. Supplementation — A healthy diet and exercise will certainly help you to lose weight, but including supplements, as part, your program will accelerate the process. It is best to start with a Thrive organic greens to detox and flush out the toxins and compacted waste from your system so that the body can assimilate nutrients better.
Jump start your weight loss results with Thrive organic greens juice powder.
5. Accountability — This is probably the most important aspect of any weight loss program because your biggest enemy might be yourself. A busy schedule, junk food, snacks, temptations, fatigue and loss of motivation, among many other factors, can make it easy for you to lose track of your goals and let your commitment to diet and exercise slip. This is where being part of the EPXO2 Thrive Challenge program can help hold you accountable, so that you stay motivated and on track towards reaching your goal. EPXO2 has a daily journal which you can download once you have joined EPXO2 to help you meet your diet and exercise goals and to chart your progress.
Monetize Your Weight Loss!
Get Paid For Your Body Transformation Results.
The 5 pillars to weight loss body transformation call ended briefly explaining how you can get paid to lose weight per pound lost. You can find out how to get paid per pound of fat loss on the company website.
The first step is always the hardest!
Begin your 90-Day body transformation by learning more about Thrive Organic Greens Juice Powder!“A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit.” —UnknownClick To Tweet