It’s been a while since I last penned a blog post, and even longer since I posted an update about two of my fav network marketing streams — EPXbody and O2 Worldwide.
I’ve been exceptionally busy team building, participating in marketing courses and strategizing for some upcoming coaching projects. I wanted to avoid the multitasking trap and stick to doing the ONE thing. But now I’m back to take care of business!
EPXBODY + O2 WORLDWIDE COMING TOGETHER IN A MERGER TO CREATE SOMETHING GARGANTUAN!
There’s a lot of excitement right now. And no, I’m not talking about Bitcoin and Cryptos, or even the festive holidays that are just around the corner. I’m talking about the merger between EPXbody rolling into one of its divisions, O2 Worldwide.
When O2 Worldwide birthed back in February 2016, I said that one way or the other they would end up merging because management time was split between the two companies.
So here we are… told you so!! Lol
HERE’S WHAT THE CEO SAYS ABOUT EPXBODY MERGING WITH O2 WORLDWIDE ON 1ST DECEMBER 2017
At the start of November 2017, our CEO announced that EPXbody were going to be rolling into O2 Worldwide effective on 1st December 2017. Details are still sketchy, but below are his two corporate calls that spill the beans.
1st November 2017 – O2 Worldwide Corporate Call Replay
- New product called Thrive which is unlike anything out there in the world
- Enhanced comp. plan to include generational matches & car bonuses
- Healthy lifestyle challenge where everyone can get paid to lose weight
- Sample system for every product as little as 14.95 that even includes a call center!
EPXbody’s products are all being dropped and only their Cardio’s Nitric Oxide blend and the Healthy Living Challenge are surviving the transition. But the beverage is a changed formula with super greens and is now called THRIVE.
Those of us who have been in EPXbody for a while will know that the THRIVE name was first used on the defunct Thrive energy drink, which in my opinion is still the best-tasting energy drink that ever got made by a network marketing company.
There was no mention of what fate awaits the EPX180 digital product division. It’s a standalone product that runs on EPXbody’s comp plan so who knows what’s happening with that in the merger.
6th November 2017 – O2 Worldwide Corporate Call Replay
- Highlights for the end of 2017 and what’s coming in 2018
- THRIVE‘s story and its unique manufacturing technology
- Thrive O2 Healthy Lifestyle Challenge where everyone gets paid to lose weight
- Test, Don’t Guess campaign, free health analysis to determine a person’s cardiovascular health/age/stress
- Blueprint for success
- The launch of India in Q1 2018
- More on the Comp plan enhancements
That’s it for this short update post. Hope you found this information helpful. If you did and would like to be part of this exciting new direction for O2 Worldwide. All you need to do is go to http://o2ww.com/ollie and get all the information to get started ahead of 1st December 2017.
PS:- For more training on how to build a ROCK SOLID network marketing team read my blog post: 10 Steps To Build A Rock-Solid Network Marketing Team