February is heart health month and keeping your heart in good working order.
Did you know that right now 80 Million (1 out of 3) Americans are suffering from heart disease and do not even know it?
What’s more, nearly half of those who die from heart attacks each year never showed prior symptoms of heart disease.
Here in the UK 1 in 7 men and 1 in 10 women die from coronary heart disease!
I think you’d agree those are all very shocking statistics!
So what can we do about it? Can you actually make your heart healthier?
Well, February is “Heart Health Month” in many countries as heart disease is the single biggest killer worldwide. While most of us know the basics about coronary heart disease prevention like making small changes to our daily routine to include exercise, don’t smoke and smart eating, many of us don’t know what else we could be doing beyond that to improve our cardiovascular health.
Prevention is always better than seeking cure, but don’t under-estimate the power of natural nutrition to help your heart heal. The natural alternative to blood pressure medication is NITRIC OXIDE.
What is Nitric Oxide?
Nitric oxide is a free form gas that produced in your body. Additionally, according to the book, “Nitric Oxide and the Cardiovascular System,” nitric oxide is a signaling molecule that regulates different physiological and cellular functions in your body. Originally, doctors termed nitric oxide endothelium-derived relaxing factor and through that the gas was a protein like most signaling molecules.
What’s more, nitric oxide is a molecule with a half-life of a few seconds produced from enzymes called nitric oxide synthases.
The production of nitric oxide takes place when L-arginine converts into L-citruline.
What Nitric Oxide Does…
Nitric oxide increases blood flow. According to “Nitric Oxide: Biology and Pathobiology,” increasing the blood flow to your muscles facilitates muscle growth as part of a resistance training program such as weightlifting.
Furthermore, the increased blood flow delivers nutrients to your muscles when you work out. This further supports the growth of your muscles.
Nitric oxide also acts as an anti-inflammatory and can increase your immune functions.
Did You Know…
More and more doctors and scientists are seeing the extraordinary health benefits of increasing L-Arginine intake.
This vital amino acid is considered one the most important discoveries in preventing and evening reversing cardiovascular disease because it naturally boosts the production of the powerful neurotransmitter Nitric Oxide.
Nitric Oxide is absolutely crucial to your well-being and is regarded as the most significant molecule in the body for its ability to reduce stress on the heart, regulate blood pressure, improve circulation, and reduce plaque in blood vessels. It’s the body’s way of preventing strokes and heart attacks.
Louis Ignarro, Ph.D., Nobel Laureate in Medicine (1998) and author “No More Heart Disease” “Though NO’s structure is simple, nitric oxide is now regarded as the most significant molecule in the body, absolutely crucial to your well-being. I am convinced that the nitric oxide can age-proof your cardiovascular system, keeping it much fitter than your chronological age would indicate.” “Repairing the damage wrought by cardiovascular disease without risky and often ineffective surgery had long been considered impossible. I was awarded the noble prize in Medicine for making that thinking obsolete. Now we know we can reverse cardiovascular impairment naturally – with the body’s internally manufactured ‘wonder drug’ nitric oxide.”
Results of Scientific Research and Clinical Studies
Medical published clinical studies have proven scientifically that nitric oxide created by arginine will do the following:
- Widen the blood vessels (increasing blood flow throughout the body)
- Soften the blood vessels (reversing the hardening of the arteries)
- Relax the blood vessels (overcoming most high blood pressure)
- Inhibit and melt away plaque (preventing and reversing atherosclerosis, coronary artery disease, heart attack, stroke and peripheral artery disease)
Additional arginine benefits based on scientific research and clinical studies:
- decreases blood pressure
- improves outcome after bypass surgery
- lowers elevated serum triglyceride levels
- improves diabetes and reverses damage caused by diabetes
- improves pituitary responsiveness and modulates hormonal control
- improves asthma
- improves irritable bowel syndrome
- improves osteoporosis
- reduces ulcers
- improves the outcome of cancer treatment
- improves Alzheimer’s
- improves long-term and short-term memory and cognitive functions
- improves prostate function
- improves sexual function, libido, performance, and satisfaction in both men and women
- improves renal (kidney) function
- alleviates cirrhosis, helps to detoxify the liver, and liver malfunction can occur as a result of arginine deficiency
- alleviates obesity and facilitates weight loss (stimulating the release of human growth hormone from the pituitary gland)
- improves muscle performance
- increases human growth hormone (anti-aging)
- increases your energy levels to a more youthful state
Heart Health Month – Drink Thrive!
THRIVE’s – 3 Nutrient Blocks to help you:
1) Beat insulin resistance: Insulin sensitivity blend of Banaba leaves, Super Shilajit and OmniMin AC™ (magnesium, trace mineral complex.
2) Fuel your body’s healing process with bioavailable nutrition in active greens: Barley, Kamut, Alfalfa, Oats, and Wheat Grass organically grown in the ancient seabeds of the Uintah Basin. Naturally gluten-free, but they’re rich in chlorophyll to bind and flush out toxins, heavy metals, and pesticides. Chlorophyll is similar to hemoglobin and helps rebuild healthy red blood cells and control chronically high blood sugar. Plus all the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes and phytonutrients.
3) Age-proof your cardiovascular system: Nitric Oxide (NO) support blend based on the 1998 Nobel Prize-winning technology (L-arginine, L-citrulline) but state of the art science with beetroot extract, Agmatine sulfate, Resveratrol, and N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine.
Basically, this nutrient block looks after your endothelium (inner lining of blood vessels) preventing artery plaque, condition, and elasticity of blood vessels for overall heart health and help prevent heart attacks and stroke. NO is critical for every cell in your body for oxygenation, the passage of nutrients and waste etc.. By the time you are 40 your body produces less than 50% NO than you had in your 20s. So if you want to reverse aging you need to supplement.
But it’s great for lowering blood pressure as it opens up arteries and blood vessels…perfect for dementia, Alzheimer’s patients too. It also creates men of steel, and gets women fired up in the bedroom!
Be sure to order your Thrive soon! Heart Health Month is the perfect time to start a new product and give your heart and cardiovascular system some much need LOVE. Click on the button below to order yours today!!
PS:- Why not enhance the health benefits of taking Thrive by taking it together with O2 Drops. You can read more about the healing power of Oxygen supplementation on my blog post: O2Worldwide: What Everybody Ought to Know About Stabilized Liquid Oxygen and O2 Drops”
PPS:- Are you okay with a low metabolism so everything seems to stick to your hips? Get rid of unwanted fat with the Health Living Challenge.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to diagnose, test, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare provider prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing or known to have a serious medical condition.