Curious about the benefits of magnesium for your heart health and well-being? This will help but I believe MOST could also benefit from the vital amino acid, L-Arginine, for the production of Nitric Oxide.
Minerals for optimal health and well-being
A well-balanced wholefood diet that’s abundant in minerals is essential for maintaining optimal health. Minerals are necessary for a variety of bodily functions from the formation of strong bones and teeth, blood, skin and hair, better muscle and nerve function — including your heart.
One mineral that is essential for your body’s biochemical processes to work efficiently is magnesium. It is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body, and the highest concentration of magnesium is found within the heart’s left ventricle.
Magnesium plays a vital role in many cellular processes and is linked with a variety of enzymes which control carbohydrate, fat, protein and electrolyte metabolism. Several hundred enzymes are dependent on magnesium.
Magnesium is found in low levels in most foods and is abundant in foods like avocado, leafy greens, beans and lentils, nuts and seeds, quinoa and other unrefined grains.
Health benefits of magnesium
- Numerous studies have shown that supplementation with magnesium often results in a significant drop in blood pressure levels and prevents hypertension.
- Magnesium is very important for the regulation of blood sugar. Poorly controlled diabetes depletes magnesium levels causing increased insulin sensitivity.
- Magnesium plays an important role in hydration, muscle relaxation, relaxation of blood vessels and energy production.
- Magnesium helps active transport of potassium and sodium into and out of cells, maintaining proper membrane balance (homeostasis).
- Magnesium is vital for calming the brain’s GABA receptors, nervous system, and heart rate to make it easier to switch off and go to sleep.
- Magnesium aids digestion helping the intestinal wall muscles to relax, neutralizes stomach acid and helps to relieve constipation.
- Magnesium regulates potassium and calcium across cell membranes which help nerve impulse conduction’s and muscle contraction. Magnesium is a powerful stabilizer of heart rhythm.
- Magnesium and calcium work together for the structural development of bone and for the synthesis of DNA and the antioxidant glutathione (GSH) which reduces free-radical damage to body tissue.
- Magnesium boosts blood flow as it plays a major role in the operation of the endothelial cells, which line blood vessels. When endothelial cells function abnormally it leads to hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis) which increases the risk of a stroke or heart attack.
- Magnesium reduces inflammation in blood vessels (the real cause of atherosclerosis), deters platelets from adhering to the walls of blood vessels and greatly reduces the chance of a blood clot forming.
- Magnesium also prevents and relieves muscle aches and spasms. Improves skin health, helps prevent osteoporosis, promotes migraine relief, has stress-relieving abilities, reduces chocolate cravings, increases sports performance and improves oxygen uptake for energy production and electrolyte balance — Electrolytes help keep up proper fluid balance and to optimize energy levels so you can function at your best.
It is estimated that between 50-80 percent of the population of America are magnesium deficient.
While it is thought that we get all our body’s magnesium need from our diet alone, the growing magnesium deficiency trend suggests that nutrient density of raw foods has greatly diminished, and that our love of processed foods, and their low nutrition value, plays a big part in causing our mineral deficiencies.
The RDA (Recommended Daily Amount) of magnesium is about 300 milligrams, but the average diet provides less than 250 milligrams per day. Many health practitioners recommend a daily in take of magnesium of 400-420 mg for men, and 310-320 mg for women.
Magnesium and heart health
A major function of magnesium is as an electrolyte which is crucial for all electrical activity in your body. Electrolytes are what your cells (especially nerve, heart, and muscle cells) use to maintain voltages across their membranes and to carry electrical impulses to other cells. A magnesium deficiency hampers electrical signals from being sent or received, which keep your heart from pumping blood. Your heart needs an abundance of magnesium to support proper function, without it can lead to high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, cardiovascular disease, and even sudden death.
Heart disease is the #1 killer
Heart disease is the #1 killer around the world. 80 million Americans have heart disease. That’s 1 out of 3 adults!
Heart attack victims increase their chances of survival if they get given intravenous magnesium. Studies have shown that when a heart attack occurs, there is a massive dumping of magnesium from the heart muscle. This weakens the heart, making it susceptible to fatal cardiac arrhythmia’s.
With natural healing supplementation you can prevent and reverse heart disease. It is possible to unclog your arteries of the Velcro like plaque that causes atherosclerosis, coronary artery disease, heart attack or stroke.
Benefits of L-Arginine and cardiovascular health supplementation
You’ve now learned how important magnesium is for maintaining heart health and general well-being. But you can still go one step further and strengthen your cardiovascular health and prevent heart disease. You can begin experiencing improved health and well-being by increasing your L-Arginine intake.
Arginine is a vital amino acid that’s considered as one the most important discoveries in preventing and evening reversing cardiovascular disease because it naturally boosts the production of the powerful neurotransmitter Nitric Oxide.
Nitric Oxide is absolutely crucial to your well-being. It is regarded as the most significant molecule in the body for its ability to reduce stress on the heart, regulate blood pressure, improve circulation, and reduce plaque in blood vessels. It’s the body’s way of preventing strokes and heart attacks.
Medical published clinical studies have proven scientifically that Nitric Oxide created by arginine will do the following:
Widen the blood vessels
(Increasing blood flow throughout the body)
Soften the blood vessels
(reversing the hardening of the arteries)
Relax blood vessels
(overcoming most high blood pressure)
Inhibit and melt away plaque
(preventing and reversing atherosclerosis, coronary artery disease, heart attack, stroke and peripheral artery disease)
Based on Nobel Prize winning research and clinical studies, the complete, all natural EPX Body Cardio health supplement supplies your body with two vital amino acids, L-Arginine and L-Citrulline which research shows can reverse cardiovascular impairment naturally and age-proof your cardiovascular system.
EPX Body Cardio is enhanced with the addition of Magnesium, Folic acid, Vitamins B6 & B12, Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Vitamin C and proprietary blend of 72 trace minerals.
Additional arginine benefits based on scientific research and clinical studies:
• decreases blood pressure
• improves outcome after bypass surgery
• lowers elevated serum triglyceride levels
• improves diabetes and reverses damage caused by diabetes
• improves pituitary responsiveness and modulates hormonal control
• improves asthma
• improves irritable bowel syndrome
• improves osteoporosis
• reduces ulcers
• improves the outcome of cancer treatment
• improves Alzheimer’s
• improves long-term and short-term memory and cognitive functions
• improves prostate function
• improves sexual function, libido, performance and satisfaction in both men and women
• improves renal (kidney) function
• alleviates cirrhosis, helps to detoxify the liver, and liver malfunction can occur as a result of arginine deficiency
• alleviates obesity and facilitates weight loss (stimulating the release of human growth hormone from the pituitary gland)
• improves muscle performance
• increases human growth hormone (anti-aging)
• increases your energy levels to a more youthful state
The benefits of EpxBody Cardio supplement are increased with the addition of Shilajit. Shilajit contains 85+ mineral complex in ionic form that are readily transported deep into the cells by Fulvic acid already present. In Ayurvedic Medicine Shilajit is known to enhance to properties of anything combined with it.
Shilajit lowers blood sugar, increases hemoglobin and platelet counts. Shilajit also decreases inflammation and may be beneficial for Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome too.
Shilajit also increases ATP production which in turn helps to relieve fatigue and exhaustion.
Discover the biggest breakthrough in cardiovascular health. A complete, all natural solution that addresses all your heart needs at once. Feel and look younger with EpxBody Cardio health supplement.
PS:- If you are into health and wellness feel, free to reach out to me about my health club. We actually pay promoters. If you’d like to make some extra money around the “health & wellness” space feel free to reach out to me or visit TurnKeyResidual and take the tour.